- EPRA indicates EPRA Trust Publishing
- Author means main author in the article.
- Co-Author indicates additional authors in the article
- Submitted author indicates paper submitted author
- Pay Author remarks that pay the publication fee in the article authors list
- Publication means article publication
- Publication Fee is a charge for publishing their article in any of our journals.
- Copy Right indicates EPRA Trust Publishing Copy Right form
- Once the paper published effectively then EPRA Trust Publishing not acknowledges any solicitation identified with changes of paper content or Authors details.
- The EPRA reserves the right to make changes whether stylistic, grammatical, delete, rewrite sentences and paragraphs of the paper as deemed necessary.
- The decision on who to include as a co-author main author should be discussed and got the permission upon prior to article submission.
- EPRA Trust Publishing consider author names in the article are got the permission from respective authors by the submitted author.
- If corresponding author wants to remove any one Co-author name from their submitted article. He/she must communicate the editor or chief editor before publication of the article.
- EPRA Trust Publishing will not consider any paper or component of a paper that has been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Authors are exclusively responsible for the statements and opinions advanced by them.
- The authors are solely responsible for the contents of the papers compiled in our journals. The publishers or editors do not take any responsibility for the same in any manner.
- Publication fee will pay only after the paper acceptance confirmation mail from editor or chief editor,
- We never accept prior fee payment,
- Any one Author in the paper must sign the Copy Right form (available in the Website) during your payment through email or website. The forms may be uploaded through website or e-mail.
- We never tolerate plagiarism. In case any article is found to be plagiarised before publication, we immediately reject the article and blacklist their name. Even after publication if any article found plagiarised or reported by anybody with proper evidence. We will REMOVE that article without any notice to the corresponding author.
- If any queries or infringement occurs, subject to Tiruchirapalli jurisdiction.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
- Our aim is speed and safe delivery. So we are sending the hard copies (in case of print journals) and publication certificate (in case of print journals) through Speed Post /Registered Post within India and Airmail Registered post to outside India within 4 days from publication date. This decision is based on destination availability, distance and postal norms.
- We are providing the hard copy tracking facility in our website with tracking number. Authors can easily track their hard copy status (in case of print journals).
- We will give the email/SMS intimation to the paid author when we ship the hard copy (in case of print journals).
- Shipping charge is free.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
- If editor or chief editor find out particular paper is not suitable for publication in later stage, article acceptance will cancelled and refund the entire fee into the same paid author account. It will be credited within 7-15 working days.
- Refund also available when we delay the publication in more than 15 days from said publication date of the journal. This is applicable to paid authors only.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of publication if the author voluntarily withdraws his or her paper after the publication fee payment.